Orange Pulled pork.
You can cook Orange Pulled pork using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Orange Pulled pork
- Prepare 4-6 lb of pork shoulder.
- You need 1 liter of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 shot of Jack Daniels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar (apple cider).
- You need 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large bottle BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's).
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of shallots or 1 onion.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried mustard.
Orange Pulled pork step by step
- Chop veggies in large chunks..
- Combine all ingredients, except BBQ sauce, in slow cooker. You may need to add a few cups of water. Just make sure the pull pork is about halfway to 3/4 covered..
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
- Remove pork and shred with forks. Leave pork set aside..
- Remove most of the liquid in slow cooker, leaving only about 1 cup, or more depending on how moist you like it..
- Add shredded pork and BBQ sauce back into the slow cooker, layers at a time. Mix. Keep warm and serve..