Satay tofu rice paper rolls.
You can have Satay tofu rice paper rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Satay tofu rice paper rolls
- Prepare 1/4 of of a large cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of medium sized carrots.
- You need 150 g of rice noodles (three “bundles”).
- You need Handful of chopped herbs of choice (I used coriander).
- You need 200 g of peanut satay tofu (or can use normal tofu).
- You need 10 of rice paper sheets.
Satay tofu rice paper rolls step by step
- Gather the ingredients.
- Thinly slice the carrot, celery and cucumber. Chop the coriander/herbs of choice.
- Slice the whole block of tofu into long strips and cook in a non-stick frying pan.
- Once the tofu has cooked boil a kettle and pour water over the rice noodles.
- Let them sit until cooked then drain and rinse under cold water. To “cook” the rice paper simply por hot water over them.
- Assemble the rice paper rolls and enjoy! Makes 10.