beer mug cake. These Beer Mug Cupcakes with Baileys® Filling are a fun treat for any party. They're so good, your guests will toast to their deliciousness! Each triple chocolate cake is filled with decadent Baileys® Irish Cream chocolate ganache, then wrapped in white modeling chocolate decorated to look like a beer mug, and topped with a frothy whipped cream foam.
Without a handle, it's really a beer glass cake. And that just doesn't have the same ring to it!! Luckily, beer never goes out of style, and this cake is also perfect for summertime bbqs / cook outs! You can cook beer mug cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of beer mug cake
- It’s 4 box of cake mix, any flavor.
- It’s 1 box of fondant.
- It’s 1 box of prepared frosting.
- It’s 1 bunch of food dyes, gel.
- Prepare 1 of wooden dowel.
- It’s 1 can of clean empty beer can.
I replaced some of the buttermilk with beer in my go-to vanilla layer cake recipe, and frosted. Beer mug cake tutorial, this beer mug cake is overflowing with bubbly buttercream frosting. The fondant beer stream is defying gravity right before your eyes. Cake is to be served chilled and.
beer mug cake step by step
- bake cake mixes according to box instructions into 4 or 6, depending on how tall you want it, 6"pans. set aside and let cool..
- color fondant to a golden yellow.
- layer cooled cake with frosting in between and on the outside, so the fondant can stick.
- lay fondant on layered frosted cake and press bottoms down and under the cake.
- roll smaller piece of fondant and shape like"C" for handle, attach with toothpicks.
- stick dowel through entire cake, frost by hand with colored frosting.
- place can on top, I did not need to attach can.
- place in fridge until ready to present and serve, I had to remove top two shelves for it to fit!.
To make sure the fondant fits perfectly use a measuring tape to measure the height and width before cutting it out. I like to press my offset spatula into the icing to make ridges like a beer mug. Add remaining buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a round tip and pipe the top of the cake to look like beer froth. See more ideas about Beer mug cake, Beer cake, Cupcake cakes. Beer Mug Cake for Father's Day..