Italian Chicken. Don't Forget To Try All Of Our Mouth watering Recipes! Remove chicken from bag, discarding remaining marinade. Chicken breasts are marinated in Italian dressing, seared in a hot skillet, and baked with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
This Italian staple is super simple — throw in some capers and white wine to give your chicken that super-tangy taste. Parmigiano-Reggiano-Crusted Chicken Piccata Proof a killer cream sauce is the way to the heart. Italian salad dressing mix is like a secret weapon for adding flavor to this creamy chicken dish. You can have Italian Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Chicken
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare to taste of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of Meat Sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning to taste for topping.
Served over rice or pasta, this Italian dressing chicken is rich, delicious and special enough for company. —Maura McGee, Tallahassee, Florida Directions. Get the best of two Italian classics with this chicken parmesan and stuffed shells mashup. Get the recipe at A Spicy Perspective. Stir to loosen all the browned bits of chicken and flavors in the skillet pour into the pot.
Italian Chicken step by step
- If the breasts are thick slice in half or butterfly.
- Place in a foiled baking dish sprayed with nonstick (mine is aluminum) times for glass may vary.
- Add seasoning to both sides of the chicken.
- Bake 9 minutes at 375.
- Remove from oven and drain juices. Flip chicken.
- Top with meat sauce and mozzarella. bake another 5-7 min.
- Sprinkle the additional seasoning just before serving.
Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Add as much chicken stock as needed to cover the chicken. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Looking for recipes for Italian chicken?