Easy Low Cal Cookies.
You can have Easy Low Cal Cookies using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Low Cal Cookies
- You need 1 box of Sugar free cake mix. I used yellow but you can use any kind you want.
- Prepare 8 oz of Light cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Light smart balance butter.
Easy Low Cal Cookies step by step
- Put the butter and cream cheese in a mixing bowl and microwave about 30 seconds to warm.
- Pour in cake mix, do not make cake mix as directed on box.
- Mix cake mix, butter and cream cheese well. It will seem very thick.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and put on non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes in preheated 350°F oven.