Taco Salad. There's No Reason To Wait When You Can Order Your Meal Online And Skip The Line. Get Any Entree, Side, Beverage And Dessert Online For Pickup Or Delivery. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Just before serving, add the taco chips, tossing to combine with other ingredients. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Taco salad is one of the ultimate weeknight recipes. You can have Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 lb. of Taco meat your favorite.
- Prepare 2 of corn tortillas fried.
- Prepare of Cabbage thinly sliced.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Avocado.
- Prepare of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Plain Greek yogurt or sour cream.
When there's not much time to make something taco salad is a great option, especially this version which uses ground beef (no dicing up chicken or beef), bottled salsa to add lots of flavor without the prep, and pre-shredded cheese. Our Best Taco Salad Recipes, Ever! It's a hit at the potluck table—and I don't have to bring any home after the shindig! —Ann Cahoon, Bradenton, Florida Taco salads are often mistakenly considered healthy by virtue of being called a salad. In reality, beef, cheese, dressing and tortilla chips do add extra calories and carbs.
Taco Salad step by step
- Cook the taco meat. My preference whether beef/chicken/pork/turkey is cumin heavy and spicy. When I make it out ground turkey I mix the spices in a food processor with oil, apple cider vinegar and taco bell mild sauce. Then I mix that into the turkey and let sit in the fridge for a minimum of an hour. When cooking I have the skillet on medium high to keep from getting that weird juicy white fat stuff and also use a can of green chilies..
- Fry the corn tortillas.
- Slice the cabbage, tomatoes and avocados. I used cabbage in place of lettuce to make this more of a hearty dish plus I like the flavor combo. Also with it being extra filling you can skip refried beans, saving some dishes to do on a weeknight is also great!.
- Load the bowl with the cabbage then top with the taco meat. This will lightly soften the cabbage. Load up the rest of the toppings and don't forget the fried tortilla on the side..
However, if you are following a healthier diet and still love to indulge in the occasional taco salad, take heart! Dorito Taco Salad is a delicious salad we've been serving at potlucks for as long as I can remember!. Everyone loves a great taco salad recipe and this version is a definitely a crowd favorite!. Seasoned ground beef, fresh lettuce, pinto beans, veggies and of course Doritos all sauced up with a zingy dressing make this an exciting change to your daily menu! This easy mexican taco salad will become your go-to weekday recipe to please the whole family.