Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice. Flip and do the same to other side. Add chopped fresh Rosemary on chops and Cover. By then everything else should be cooked and ready to serve.
I will be using Smithfield's Hickory Brown Sugar Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops for this dish. center cut pork chops (I prefer thin cut), lemons, olive oil (I've also used canola and it tasted fine), salt to taste (I use alot so I don't have to add any later), cheaper oil for frying (canola also works well for frying), day old cooked white rice (freshly made rice won't work it will clump up), garlic How to reheat grilled pork chops: Place the pork chops in a dish and cover with foil. In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salt and pepper over pork; place in skillet. You can cook Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice
- You need 4-6 of Center Cut Pork Chops (1 inch thick).
- You need 2 cups of Brown or long Grain Rice.
- Prepare 2 Heads of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of cold water.
- Prepare of Salt n Pepper.
- You need Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary(chopped).
Serve pork with rice and broccoli. Grilled pork chops are an alternative (to chicken & steaks) when cooking outdoors. Done properly by searing the meat and not overcooking them, the meat will retain its internal juices. The sauce (alternative to bbq sauce) adds a really nice flavor.
Grilled Center-cut Pork Chops with Steamed Broccoli and Rice instructions
- Heat Grill or Grill plate till very hot.
- Season Chops with salt n pepper.
- Add 4 cups of water and teaspoon of salt and 1/4 butter to Rice to pot. Cook rice slowly till tender, stirring frequently (15 to 20 minutes) unless microwaved..
- Steam Broccoli till firm but bright green. Do not over cook..
- Meanwhile put chops on grill and cook for 1 minute then turn 180 degrees and grill 1 more minute. Flip and do the same to other side. Turn heat on low and cook until internal temperature reaches 155. Add chopped fresh Rosemary on chops and Cover. Let rest until Temperature hits 160. By then everything else should be cooked and ready to serve. A squeeze of fresh lemon over the Broccoli is always welcomed with a sprinkle of kosher salt…..YUM!.
- Use a Spicy mustard or Dijon on the side if preferred to dip your chops into..
Add chops and sprinkle with sesame seed and ginger. Cook until browned on both sides. Add soy sauce and white wine to skillet, then add mushrooms and onions. Add butter to pan, stirring constantly to deglaze pan. Rice is always a good choice of side for pork chops, and this dish brings a lot of flavor to the table.