Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce. Meanwhile, season chicken breasts with the salt, pepper, chili powder and cumin. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, brown chicken in oil on both sides. Add the onions, broth, jalapenos and cumin.
Or, put ingredients in a deep bowl or jar and use an immersion blender. Blend on high speed until completely smooth. Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce. You can have Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 (12 oz.) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of grated parmesan cheese.
The combination of chicken and bacon topped with a jalapeno cream sauce is sensational. Begin by wrapping a piece of thick cut bacon around a thin sliced chicken breast. Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat and add the bacon wrapped chicken breast to it. Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized.
Grilled Chicken with Jalapeño Cream Sauce step by step
- Chop jalapeños, garlic and 1/4 of the onion and place in food processor. Slice remaining onion and place aside for later..
- Process until finely chopped. Set aside..
- Salt and pepper both sides of your chicken breasts..
- Grill in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked. This usually requires about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Place in oven on low to keep warm until ready to serve..
- Melt butter in separate skillet. Add jalapeño mixture and saute for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add flour and mix until slightly pasty..
- Whisk in both milks and reduce heat to medium low..
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken..
- Add in parmesan cheese and heat additional 2 minutes..
- Saute remaining onions in small skillet in a little butter until caramelized..
- Serve chicken topped with caramelized onion and spoonful of jalapeño cream sauce. Enjoy!.
Homemade fajita seasoning, peppers, and chicken all grilled to perfection and topped with an easy jalapeño lime sauce. I'm pretty speechless (which is highly unusual ;)) when it comes to these seriously epic grilled chicken fajitas. Place chicken on grill, at least an inch apart. When fully cooked, brush each side of chicken with Jalapeño BBQ Sauce and remove from grill. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.