Hilljack's grilled marinated shrimp. A simple Marinated Grilled Shrimp recipe is the perfect easy and healthy dinner for warm weather months! In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, hot sauce, garlic, tomato paste, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Reserve a small amount for basting later. "Wow-wee!
Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. You can have Hilljack's grilled marinated shrimp using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hilljack's grilled marinated shrimp
- It’s 40-50 of shrimp.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Liquid Smoke.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of Nature's Seasoning (seasoning blend).
- It’s of onion powder.
Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste. Marinated Grilled Shrimp – a simple yet out-of-this-world grilled shrimp recipe soaked in an incredible sweet and spicy marinade. A feel good grilled seafood for this warmer season! Makes a great family weeknight meal for entertaining.
Hilljack's grilled marinated shrimp step by step
- Place shrimp in a medium to large bowl.
- Add equal amounts of teriyaki and Worcestershire sauce. (I use 5 shakes of the bottle.) Now stir until all of your shrimp are well coated..
- Add 3 splashes of Liquid Smoke and stir..
- Add remaining seasonings. I basically coat the entire surface of the shrimp with each seasoning then blend them in as I add them..
- Once blended let the shrimp sit for at least 20-30 minutes before adding to the grill..
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, remove and enjoy!.
I probably could easily transition to vegetarian if not for STEAK and SHRIMP. In a shallow, non-porous dish or bowl, mix together olive oil and melted butter. Stir in lemon juice, mustard, basil, and garlic, and season with salt and white pepper. The absolute best shrimp marinade made with garlic, herbs, spices and lemon. You can cook your marinated shrimp on the grill, stove top or in the oven for perfect results every time.