Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup. In this video, I show how to make a soup with sour bamboo shoots and catfish. If you don't like catfish, you can If you don't like catfish, you can use a different fish or different meat, such as pork, chicken, or beef. This soup is different from clearer and not thick like the Gang Nawmai (https.
A street food hawker on a sidewalk with gigantic pots of curries and. Hot and sour soup can be found on any takeout menu or Chinese buffet line in the US. It ranges in quality and flavor from awesomely delicious to lukewarm, tasteless, and gloopy. You can cook Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup
- You need 200 grams of of chicken, cut into mouth full size.
- You need 150 grams of of wash and drain sour bamboo.
- Prepare 10 of leaves of sweet basil.
- You need 3 of brunch of cut dill.
- It’s 2 of brunch of cut green onion.
- You need 1 tsp of of finally chopped galanga.
- You need 1 tsp of of finally chopped lemon grass.
- You need 2 of red chilies.
- It’s 3 of shallots.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of of shrimp paste.
- It’s 2 clove of of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of thai fermented fish, just juice is needed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of of chicken stock.
There was a time when I never thought to make it myself and resigned myself to the luck of the draw when it came to ordering it. But clear soups are more warming during the cold season, and they're also more versatile than the cream ones. Find out the basics about them and don't Clear soups can be made with meat, fish and vegetable stock. They are used for making meatball soup, minestrone, pasta soup, beef soup, but.
Kang Kai Nor Mai dong, or chicken with sour bamboo in clear soup step by step
- In the blender add chilies, galanga, lemon grass, shallots and garlic then shrimp paste blend well and set aside.
- Put chicken in the pot add blended mixture and add fermented fish into the pot.
- Cook everything in the pot on high heat keep stirring till gets good smell of herbs.
- Add chicken stock and bamboos in to the pot let's boil..
- Add chicken stock powder, fish sauce and dills ,served hot with rice.
Delicious hot and sour soup does not need to be complicated. In a saucepan, combine the chicken broth, water, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and hot pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer while you assemble the rest of the ingredients.. Bamboo Shoot, Chicken and Fried Tofu RiceThanks for the. Kathy Nom Nom: Chicken Soup with Sour Bamboo Shoots.