Blueberry Muffins. These blueberry muffins are quick and easy with a moist and tender center bursting with blueberries and perfectly golden brown top. They are extra easy to make, too. All Reviews for Blueberry Muffins I.
Double Blueberry Streusel Muffins – These are my favorite blueberry muffins! Country Style Blueberry Muffins – Using cake flour in this recipe ensures that these blueberry muffins come out. After it ran, a reader wrote in to say that the best blueberry muffins in Boston were not from the Ritz-Carlton, but from the now-closed Jordan Marsh department store. You can have Blueberry Muffins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable, sunflower, or canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cups of blueberries (fresh or frozen).
These blueberry muffins are not only easy to make (they require just one bowl) but they're also perfect in nearly every way: they're not too sweet, boast a tender crumb, and are bursting with blueberries in. This Blueberry Muffins recipe is light, fluffy, and bursting with fresh blueberries. Blueberry muffins are one of the best ways to use up summer ripened blueberries. These blueberry muffins balance a moist, fluffy base with a buttery crumb topping and are equally delicious with blueberries in season or frozen fruit.
Blueberry Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius..
- Beat together 1 egg, with 1/3 cup of oil, 1 cup of yoghurt, and the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together with the sugar..
- Fold the blueberries in with the flour mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and lightly moistened..
- Fill the muffin cups with the batter, and bake at 190 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Leave them to cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges, then remove the muffins from the pan to cool completely on a wire rack..
Try the best blueberry muffin recipe. This Blueberry Muffin Recipe is so yummy. These easy blueberry muffins are amazing. But when it comes to muffin varieties, blueberry muffins with streusel topping hold the crown. Nothing compares to the classic blueberry muffin and today I'm showing you exactly how to prepare them.