Oatmeal Cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. "These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. I packed chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and cinnamon into my oatmeal cookie recipe. These soft cookies are easy to make.
Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults. It's hard not to like this sweet tasting cookie with its soft and chewy texture. Classic big, soft oatmeal cookies recipe for classic cookies that taste like they came fresh from a bakery! You can cook Oatmeal Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
This recipe is easy and an all-time favorite! This best oatmeal cookies recipe is made with raisins or chocolate chips or even peanut butter. The best oatmeal cookies are easy and healthy and exactly what you want, whether chewy or crispy, and. Oats are the star of this cookie, and rightly so.
Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well..
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing..
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to "cheat" those chips. 😁.
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C..
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown..
Featuring the nutty taste and nubbly texture of oats, these mildly spiced cookies are crunchy around the edges and invitingly soft in the center. Oats give cookies a delicious nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with everything from chocolate chips to raisins. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Oatmeal cookies are a timeless classic. They are one of the sweet treats many of us have been The best oatmeal cookies, like the kind we're sharing here, are soft and chewy through the center with.