Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers. Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not-too-spicy vegetarian dinner the whole family will love. Full of fiber and protein and big on flavor! A healthy, vegan, and gluten-free entrée.
Cut the tops off of the bell peppers and remove any seeds. Green bell peppers are stuffed with rice, chili-style tomatoes, and Mexican cheese blend, creating a hearty and not-too-spicy vegetarian dinner the whole family will love. By donnam Videos to Watch First Step: Prepare the peppers by removing the core and cutting of the tops. You can cook Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers
- It’s 6 of Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 2 cup of Spanish Rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 packages of Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Green Chiles.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans (Drained).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Corn (Drained).
Second Step: Saute the onions in some olive oil over medium-high heat. Once they are translucent, add in the garlic, corn, and green chilies. Third Step: Mix together the taco seasoning, adobo, and salsa together. Fourth Step: Place the salsa mixture, cooked rice, black beans, and ½ cup cheese to the pan and stir.
Stuffed Mexican Vegetarian Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat Oven to 385.
- Hollow out the bell peppers and clean the inside..
- In a bowl mix Spanish rice, Lightly Life Mexican Crumbles, Black Beans, Green Chile and Salsa..
- Stuff bell peppers with mixture.
- Bake at 385 for 35 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese to top them off 15 minutes before they are finished..
These delectable Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers are a hearty, plant-based entree that is easy to make, packed with flavor and doubles as a great meal-prep option! One of the first ever quinoa dishes I had was a quinoa stuffed pepper recipe that Matt's mom made us. Fill each pepper half with the quinoa mixture. Place each pepper half in the slow cooker and cook on high for three hours. Thanks to Green Giant for sponsoring this post.