Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice. Try Our Tasty & Easy-To-Make Side Dish Recipes Online. Pan fried and served with a sweet and sticky honey lemon glaze. I've got the perfect dinner idea for a busy weeknight: Honey Garlic Salmon.
Reduce heat to medium, push the rice to one side of the skillet and add the eggs to the empty side. This super quick, easy salmon recipe is a delicious twist on a classic Chinese-style egg fried rice. By adding honey and soy the salmon caramelises beautifully in the oven and a delicious sweet kick is added. You can have Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice
- Prepare 5 of Salmon fillets (skin on or off).
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- You need of garlic rice.
- You need 1 oz of white wine.
- It’s 1 1/2 c of uncooked rice.
- You need 3 of whole garlic cloves.
- You need of Garlic oil.
- It’s 1 qt of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1 1/2 c of baby spinach.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
If you fancy a little more heat, leave in the chilli seeds. With the aroma of spring onions, garlic and ginger, this salmon fried rice is packed with Asian flavours and it is so flavourful, delicious, and deeply satisfying as a quick-mix meal. For the Garlic Salmon Fried Rice: Pan-fry the salmon: Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, place the seasoned salmon fillets skin side down.
Fried Salmon with Garlic Rice instructions
- Mix mustard with buttermilk and marinate salmon for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Season corn flour with lemon pepper seasoning.
- After marinating, dredge salmon in corn flour mixture..
- Shallow fry* in cast iron or dutch oven for 4 mins on presentation side then turn over and cook for an additional 2-3 mins. *shallow fry refers to the cooking procedure of frying in oil that isn't deep frying and isn't sauteeing..
- Drain on paper towels..
- In the meantime, while fish is marinating, saute rice in garlic oil and whole garlic cloves until toasty..
- Add water or chicken stock just to cover and reduce to a low simmer. Put a lid on and cook for 15 mins or until water is evaporated..
- In a saucepan, reduce heavy cream until thickened, add white wine and season with salt and pepper..
- Add spinach until it starts to wilt. Take cooked rice and add to cream sauce and fold together..
- Place fish on top of rice and serve. 😊.
Heat remaining oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Serve salmon over the cooked rice, and top with fried tomatoes. Our easy, crowd-pleasing recipe for fried rice is the perfect partner for oven-roasted salmon fillets, simply topped with a sweet chili-soy sauce for a bright boost of flavor. It's also served with tender roasted broccoli, which gets a vibrant lift from a topping of citrusy ponzu sauce. Salt and pepper – so the salmon isn't bland.; Olive oil – to help brown the salmon and prevent sticking.; Chicken broth – to create a sauce.