Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff.
You can have Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff
- It’s 200 grams of Spinach.
- It’s 4 of pisces Small tofu puff.
- Prepare of <Soup ingredients >.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake (Cooking Rice Wine).
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Japanese Soup Stock.
Stewed Spinach & Tofu puff instructions
- Wash the spinach well. Cut the spinach into 3 to 4 cm lengths..
- Pour hot water on the tofu puff to remove the oil. Drain the water. Cut the tofu puff in half lengthwise and slice into 1cm wide strips..
- Put the soup ingredients into the pan and mix it well. Add tofu puff and bring to a boil. Add spinach and boil 2 to 3 minuets until tender,.
- Chinese spinach SG$1.65/250g at FairPrice.
- Unicurd Tofu Puff SG$1.25/pack at FairPrice.