Mini taco pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Mini pizzas are made with tortillas that are cut into small rounds and topped with traditional pizza toppings.
Why decide on one, when you can have both? This video will show you how to make mini pizza tacos, the ultimate combo _____ Cookbook Pre-Order: https. There are two things that make this taco pizza super easy. You can cook Mini taco pizza using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini taco pizza
- It’s 1 of tube (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 package (4 oz) of cream cheese, softened only use half.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning mix use half of it if not using one lbs hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato, chopped (I used 3-4 Roma tomatoes, can use cherry tomatoes cut in half.).
- It’s of Mexican cheese.
- It’s of shredded lettuce.
First, you can serve it cold – or warm. For most recipes that may sound gross, but trust me, cold taco pizza really works. It's what allows you to make it ahead of time, store it in the fridge, then serve a super delicious, filling dinner your family can gobble up immediately. I served up my mini taco pizzas with a side of delicious Delimex, and the kids quickly annihilated their snack, because busy, learning bodies need good fuel!
Mini taco pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Don’t worry about it being perfect; you just don’t want any big gaps..
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown and cool Completely..
- Beat together the softened cream cheese and sour cream until it’s easy to spread. Set aside in Refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet and drain any grease. Stir in the taco seasoning and water (according to the package directions on the taco seasoning packet.) (I did this 1st then let the meat sit in the Refrigerator to cool down).
- Pull the cream cheese mixture out of the Fridge and Spread over crescent roll after it has cooled completely,and sprinkle evenly with the ground beef.(I used my hands to put the meat on, started with a spoon and it was just easier with my hands if you don’t mind the mess.).
- You won’t completely cover the cream cheese layer with the ground beef; there’s plenty of other toppings so don’t worry. Next, sprinkle with the lettuce and tomatoes, then the cheese.
And I love that Bagel Bites is made with real cheese and homemade sauce. I don't make it often enough to use the pizza sauce before it goes bad, so when I do make them, I use ortega medium taco sauce (delish). I put tortilla, sauce, parmesan cheese grated, mozzarella, turkey pepperoni and green pepper (or pineapple and green pepper), then sprinkle italian seasoning on top. Mini taco pizza Have leftover taco ingredients and don't know what to do with it, because it's not enough to do anything with!? Or have some leftover lettuce and tomatoes what is my case, because I don't want to throw it out, I have one tomato and a handful of lettuce lol , so I have cut my other taco pizza recipe down and this is the.