Vegetable Pad Thai.
You can have Vegetable Pad Thai using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Pad Thai
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil divided.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 of medium head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of sprouts.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of small red pepper sliced thin.
- You need 1 of medium garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare of Vegetable stock.
Vegetable Pad Thai instructions
- Heat stock.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Once boiling, add your rice noodles and blanch the noodles for 4-5 minutes. Once done place noodles in an ice bath..
- While your noodles are cooking, heat another tbsp. of olive oil in another large pan then add in your broccoli, carrots, onions and red pepper. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until softened. Add in the minced garlic and cook for another minute or two more. Drain the rice noodles and to the pan of veggies..
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients until well combined pour all over the noodles, veggies..
- Divide between bowls, and top with Penutian, sesame seeds and chopped cilantro or parsley. Serve warm..