You can cook Nutty Tapenade using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutty Tapenade
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of pitted mixed olives, well drained.
- You need 1/3 cup of Blue Diamond Roasted Salted Almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of torn fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of capers.
- It’s of · Blue Diamond Almond Nut-Thins.
Nutty Tapenade step by step
- Chop garlic cloves in blender or food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients except Nut Tins and pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped. May be served right away, but is best if allowed to chill for at least 1 hour for flavors or blend..
- Serve with Blue Diamond Nut-Thins..