Grilled Herb Chicken with Vegetables. Marinate the veggies with the remaining marinade. Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking. Delight your dinner guests by serving grilled vegetable kabobs with grilled chicken or grilled pork chops.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a blender combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl and pour blended marinade over the chicken. You can cook Grilled Herb Chicken with Vegetables using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Herb Chicken with Vegetables
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast (cut into butterfly).
- Prepare of Salt and Blackpepper.
- Prepare of Italian mix herb.
- It’s of Brocolli.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Carrots (cut into long slices).
Home » Grilling Recipes » Lime Grilled Chicken with Vegetables and Herb Sauce. Lime Grilled Chicken with Vegetables and Herb Sauce. Transfer half of chicken to a plate; let cool, then transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate to make our recipe for Grilled Chicken Tacos the next night. Speedy dinners are the name of the game but mean nothing if they don't pack a serious flavor punch.
Grilled Herb Chicken with Vegetables step by step
- Salt and pepper the chicken breast. Marinade with Italian mix herb..
- Pan-fried the chicken with butter..
- Marinade the carrot, brocolli and tomatoes with salt and pepper..
- Sautee the carrots, brocolli and tomatoes.
This easy grilled chicken recipe with the most. Happy unofficial start to grilling season! I'm ringing it in with easy, breezy Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Kabobs. Cover chicken loosely with foil if browning too quickly. Place chicken on warm platter; arrange vegetables around chicken.