Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken. Chris Makes Spicy-Sweet Sambal Pork Noodles. Garnishing with basil I think is a must, helps to balance the spice (mine was very spicy, but loved it!). The spicy mixture covering these sweet potatoes is also good on chicken pieces!
Spicy-Sweet Roasted Sweet Potatoes make a healthy side dish that's packed full of flavor. They're coated in a spice mixture that is both sweet and spicy and then roasted in a hot oven until brown and. This Spicy Sweet Chili Sauce is wicked delicious & super easy to make & very customizable. You can cook Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken using 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken
- It’s 1/3 of of whole Chicken bone-in pieces.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 4 stick of escallion.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlics.
- You need 3 of sprigs of thyme.
- It’s 1 large of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 large of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of Habanero pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of All purpose chicken seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of BBQ spice.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 3 each of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 of SAUCE.
- You need 234 grams of Dole pineapple slices in heavy syrup.
- It’s 235 ml of Pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 medium of carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
It's the perfect condiment for pretty much everything! My family fell in love with the combination of sweet and spicy in this potato side dish the very first time they tried it. It goes great with poultry.and looks so pretty on the dinner table. The sweet and spice mixing with the chocolate/vanilla is absolutely outstanding!
Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken step by step
- cut chicken into small bite size cubed pieces. be sure to remove all skin and fat from the chicken..
- wash chicken in water and vinegar to remove the excess fatty residue from the chicken.
- Once the chicken is clean. cut up the escallion, garlic, thyme, onion, habanero pepper and to the chicken..
- add the salt, all purpose seasoning, and BBQ spice. use your hands to rub in the fresh and powdered seasoning into the chicken. Once all the pieces are coated with the seasoning cover and let stand for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours beats the eggs and add the hot pepper sauce in a container big enough to hold the chicken. re.
- remove the excess seasoning pieces from the chicken leaving it in the container. place the chicken in the egg mixture and let stand for a few minutes..
- place the flour in a large enough container to hold the chicken. One by one place the chicken in the flour to throughly coat all piecesa.
- add a skillet to stove on high heat and place vegetable oil for frying the chicken. Once the oil is hot enough place the pieces of chicken inside and cook thoroughly until golden brown.
- Once all the pieces are cooked remove and set aside.
- cut up in large cube sizes the green and red bell peppers, cut in long thin pieces the carrot and chop very finely the ginger and set aside in a container.
- in a another container make the sauce. cut up the pineapple slices in small bite sizes and combine with the heavy syrup, pineapple juice, soy soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, lime juice. taste and change as needed to suit your taste.
- reheat the skillet and add a table spoon of oil. add the left over seasoning from the chicken and sauté until cooked..
- add the sweet pepper carrot and ginger and sauté. when half cooked add the sauce and bring to a boil..
- Once boiling add the chicken stir and mix well. cover and let simmer on low heat until the green peppers and carrot are completely cooked but have a crunchy texture (not too soft)..
- remove from heat and serve!.
Diethood » Recipes » Dinner » Spicy, Sweet and Sticky Chicken Thighs Recipe. Watch how to make garlic spicy, sweet, and sticky chicken thighs. This jerky recipe is a great one that has an amazing sweet flavor followed by a spicy zing at the end. Rave reviews were received when I passed this jerky around at home and work. Welcome to my Sweet Spicy Kitchen.