Brad's grilled teriyaki kabobs. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Brush bell pepper and mushrooms with oil.
Each kabob is loaded with chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce, fresh pineapple, three different bell peppers and seasoned just right. The seasoning is whatever you'd like. Whisk soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, garlic, and ginger together in a bowl until marinade is smooth. You can have Brad's grilled teriyaki kabobs using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's grilled teriyaki kabobs
- It’s of for the beef kabobs.
- You need 2 lbs of London broil, trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- It’s 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of seasoned rice vinegar.
- You need 1 of andouille sausage.
- Prepare of for the veggies.
- It’s 1/2 of LG sweet onion, large chunks.
- You need 1 of lg orange bell pepper, 1 inch pieces.
- You need 6 of lg crimini mushrooms, lg pieces.
- Prepare of cherry tomatoes.
- You need of rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare 1 bottle of kikkoman teriyaki glaze.
- You need of bamboo skewers.
Whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, sesame oil, and ground ginger together in a bowl; pour into a gallon-sized sealable plastic bag. Add beef, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Made this up using ingredients I already had jackiecronk. Skewer the chicken and vegetables on separate skewers.
Brad's grilled teriyaki kabobs instructions
- Mix the meat ingredients except sausage in a 1 gallon zip lock bag. Fill with air. Shake to coat beef. Let marinade 30 minutes..
- Prepare rest of ingredients..
- Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Arrange desired ingredients on a skewer..
- Heat grill. Grill kabobs till medium rare. Brush with teriyaki glaze. Serve. Enjoy..
No stoves on to make the kitchen unbearable, and less dishes, too. Plus somehow everything just tastes better when you eat it outdoors. These Grilled Teriyaki Beef Kabobs are an impressive dish to serve for company, but work just as well for a low-key meal for the family, or intimate dinner for two. To make your Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs: If using wooden skewers, soak the skewers for one hour or overnight. Cut the chicken breast or thighs (or both) into bite sized pieces and place in a large, shallow bowl.