Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. Put ham and cheese (optional onions or peppers) onto the bread then cook like you would grilled cheese. In a pan with butter, or stick on an electric grill.
Place one slice, butter-side down in the hot skillet. Top with Swiss cheese and ham. Spread one side of each slice of bread with mayonnaise. You can have Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich
- You need of garlic butter.
- It’s of ham.
- Prepare of colby jack or sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of bread.
In a small bowl, stir to combine mustard and honey. The perfect grilled cheese sandwich all starts with, of course, the cheese. Instead of going just for American, use what I like to call the "trinity of cheese": provolone, American and sharp cheddar. Here it is: the perfect method for making a grilled cheese sandwich.
Grilled Garlic ham cheese sandwich step by step
- Butter two slices of bread with the garlic butter. Put the butter side down in a skillet over medium heat. Put the cheese and ham onto of the bread in the skillet. Then top the other slice of bread with the garlic butter side up. Flip when the bread is brown on one side and grill the other side of the sandwich..
- The sandwich is done when both sides are cooked and the cheese is melted..
- Serve with soup of choice or by its self. Enjoy..
Discover the best cheeses for making grilled cheese sandwiches. My grilled cheese just became an adult!" – Chef Mo Invert the slices onto a work surface, cheese side down. This recipe is all about taking a classic sandwich recipe and having fun. Get your cast iron skillets ready and have fun cooking this recipe.. Ultimate ham and cheese grilled sandwich.