Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork.
You can cook Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need 1 cup of Whole berry cranberry sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 lb of Pork tenderloin or chops, cut into one inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 medium of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Pineapple tidbits.
Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork step by step
- Combine cornstarch, pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in cranberry and barbecue sauces. Set aside..
- In large skillet, stir fry pork in oil for 3 minutes or until no longer pink, seasoning with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and keep warm..
- Add green pepper, onion and pineapple to skillet. Stir fry for 2-4 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture. Bring to boil, then cook and stir for two minutes. Add pork and heat through. Serve over rice..
- Source: Taste of Home Quick Cooking cookbook..