Grilled vegetables. Read our tips for how to grill vegetables for amazing flavor. These are the best grilled vegetable recipes to try this grilling season, according to our community of home cooks. Serve these recipes as stand-alone dishes or as side dishes for grilled meats.
The Best Easy Grilled Vegetables Zucchini, bell pepper, onions, asparagus, and mushrooms become sweet and savory when cooked on the grill. With just a brushing of olive oil and sprinkling of salt and pepper, this cooking method is simple and lets the vegetables natural goodness shine through. Grilled Vegetables with Basil Vinaigrette Grilled veggies > green salad. You can have Grilled vegetables using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled vegetables
- Prepare of Zucchini, thin sliced length wise.
- You need of Yellow squash, thin sliced length wise.
- You need of Red, orange & yellow peppers, cut into quarters, seeded.
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- You need sprigs of Rosemary.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
Get the recipe from Averie Cooks. Marinated Grilled Vegetables with Avocado Whipped. Make room on the grill for veggies. The caramelizing flames and touch of smoke add so much flavor.
Grilled vegetables step by step
- Cut ends off eggplant, then cut eggplant in half. Take each half and cut into 1/2" slices. Place on tray, sprinkle with salt to draw out extra moisture. Let set for about 15 minutes, rinse and pat dry..
- Prep remains vegetables..
- Place all vegetables in bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes while heating grill, grill pan or foreman grill..
- Spray grill with coating spray. Place veggies on grill and grill turning once to get color on both side and veggies are done..
- Remove and place on tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper, until until all are done..
- Arrange veggies on platter insert rosemary and drizzle with balsamic vinegar..
See our tips for grilling vegetables. Balsamic Grilled Zucchini "This is a great and fast zucchini dish for a BBQ! It was delicious—and will be a part of our parties to come." – Nan L. Grilled Lemon Parmesan Asparagus Grilled Vegetable Platter. The best of summer in one dish!