Lemon herb grilled baby scallops. Garlic Butter Herb Scallops are pan seared and have the best buttery garlic herb sauce. This is a quick and simple meal that tastes straight from a restaurant! If you looking for another amazing scallop recipe, be sure to check out these Pan Seared Scallops with a Lemon Caper Sauce!
Fresh Lemony Green Beans, Mushrooms and Baby Scallops. Great recipe for Lemon herb grilled baby scallops. This is an amazing, simple dish. You can cook Lemon herb grilled baby scallops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon herb grilled baby scallops
- You need of Baby scallops.
- Prepare of Butter, around 1/3 to half a stick.
- It’s Half of a small lemon.
- You need of Fresh thyme (a handful).
- It’s of Fresh tarragon (a handful).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
I don't have specific or exact measurements for the ingredients because i just winged it Making a delicious lemon herb butter scallops is easy. You can eat it with your family, your soulmate, and boy or girlfriend. The Lemon herb Butter Scallops is a dish that combines lemon juice, butter, and scallops. Lemon butter scallops sounds and looks quite tasty.
Lemon herb grilled baby scallops step by step
- Wash the scallops and herbs.
- Heat the grill/pan and melt the butter.
- Once the butter has melted, put the herbs in the butter and leave for a few seconds. Then put the scallops in..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze some lemon juice on it.
- Cook until golden brown. Garnish with fresh thyme and lemon. Enjoy..
Both my wife and enjoy eating seafood and our passion for them started out after a friend of hers invited us to eat out at seafood restaurant. Trim the roots and greens off of the scallions leaving about an inch of the white and light green part. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for a few seconds until fragrant.