The BEST Guacamole!. This is the BEST guacamole recipe as it's is simple to make and uses fresh, high quality ingredients. Authentic guacamole doesn't contain fillers and unnecessary ingredients. All you need is avocados, onion, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice, garlic and salt.
A few fresh ingredients and you've got yourself the best guac in town. Want to know the secret to making the BEST guacamole? FRESH ingredients and a couple shakes of Green Tabasco. You can cook The BEST Guacamole! using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The BEST Guacamole!
- You need 3 of medium avocados.
- It’s 1/2 of Roma tomato, seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 of small lime, juiced (Mexican or Persian limes are best).
- You need 1 of Serrano pepper, diced (don’t remove seeds for a spicier flavor).
- You need 2 tbs of red onion, diced.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh cilantro, chopped and firmly packed.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
Seriously The Best Guacamole In The World You'll never go back to storebought again after one taste of this flavor-packed guacamole. The Best Guacamole Recipe, with tips for how to make guacamole that turns out perfect every time. Making authentic guacamole doesn't have to be complicated! My easy guacamole recipe requires just a few simple, fresh ingredients.
The BEST Guacamole! step by step
- Start my seeding the avocados and chopping (not mashing) in a bowl..
- Add other ingredients as noted above and carefully fold in..
- Important: place in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least an hour if not two before serving. Letting the flavors meld is the key to the best guacamole. Enjoy!.
Homemade guacamole is one of my favorite appetizers. The best guacamole lets the flavor and creaminess of ripe. Put the diced onion into a small strainer and rinse under cold running water. For the best guacamole texture, you want slightly chunky avocado and finely chopped onion, cilantro and jalapeño. Here's the easiest way to prepare your avocados: Cut each avocado in half around the pit, carefully remove the pit, and scoop the avocado flesh into your bowl with a spoon.