Thai-Style Chicken Stir-Fry.
You can cook Thai-Style Chicken Stir-Fry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Chicken Stir-Fry
- It’s 1 lb of chicken thighs, skin and bones removed.
- You need 2 T of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 T of coconut aminos.
- It’s 2 of small bell peppers, red, orange or yellow, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium spring onions, sliced.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh ginger, grated.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 of small hot chile pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 1/4 c of coconut oil.
- You need 2 c of bean sprouts.
- You need 1/4 c of toasted nut butter.
- You need 1 T of lime juice.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 T of fresh cilantro.
Thai-Style Chicken Stir-Fry instructions
- Slice chicken into med. pieces and add fish sauce and coconut aminos. Marinate at least 1 hr..
- In large pan, heat half of coconut oil. Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Grease pan with remaining oil. Add ginger, garlic and chile pepper. Cook 2-3 min., stirring constantly..
- Add bell pepper and onion and season with salt and pepper, cook 5 min. Add bean sprouts and cook 1 min..
- Add chicken, toasted nut butter, lime juice and combine well. Cook until chicken is heated through. Garnish with cilantro and season with more salt if needed..