Sun Dried Tomato & Feta Zucchini Pasta with Chicken. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. The end product of sun-dried tomatoes must be perfectly dry but not crispy, with no inner moisture in order to avoid bacteria growth. Oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with fresh herbs or garlic added must be refrigerated after opening.
That makes them good sources of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, potassium, and dietary fiber. To make sun dried tomatoes, start by cutting your tomatoes on a board, and coating them with a herb seasoning, like basil. Make sure to turn them periodically so they dry evenly. You can cook Sun Dried Tomato & Feta Zucchini Pasta with Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun Dried Tomato & Feta Zucchini Pasta with Chicken
- Prepare 2 large of Zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sundried tomato.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- It’s 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 large of Chicken breast.
Arrange tomatoes cut side up on baking sheet. Gourmet Burgers with Sun-Dried Tomato This irresistible gourmet burger recipe brings together many of the flavors my family enjoys, plus there's a delicious filling in the center. Found a great source for food preserving info at www.faqs.org, very pleased with my dried tomatoes! Paraphrased notes from the site: The best tomato to use for dehydrating is the Roma tomato because it contains less water and seeds.
Sun Dried Tomato & Feta Zucchini Pasta with Chicken instructions
- Spiralize zucchini into pasta-like strings with a veggie spiralizer. I bought a little handheld on from Amazon for $8..
- Mince sundried tomato..
- Place zucchini pasta in glass bowl and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Add olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic, sundried tomato, and feta cheese. Mix together. Serve warm..
- Cook chicken, if desired, and serve along side zucchini pasta..
You can use any tomatoes but they may take a little longer to dry. All drying times below are approximate. Sun-dried tomatoes are ripe tomatoes that lose most of their water content after spending a majority of their drying time in the sun. These tomatoes are usually pre-treated with sulfur dioxide or salt before being placed in the sun in order to improve colour and appearance. Sun-dried tomatoes are exactly what their name implies: tomatoes that have been dried in the sun.