Rice Pancake. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Get Rice Pancake today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. This pancake recipe was created for my family members with multiple food allergies.
If you're not a fan of crispy rice (like you'd find on the bottom of a bowl of authentic bibimbap), then you might not be a fan of rice pancakes. We enjoyed with real maple syrup! Batter is a bit thick, but very filling! You can cook Rice Pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Pancake
- It’s 2 cups of cooked rice (room temperature or from the fridge).
- You need 1 of handfull of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s as needed of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s as needed of chicken/beef/mushroom bouillon powder.
- It’s 4-5 of florets broccoli, chopped.
- You need 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s of Unsalted butter/olive oil as needed to cook the pancake.
I am always looking for recipes using rice flour. Wild Rice Pancakes Delicious pancakes with cooked wild rice inside. Texture is gorgeous—serve them just like you would regular pancakes. Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
Rice Pancake step by step
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except olive oil / butter, then stir until combined..
- Heat the olive oil or butter in a skillet (approximately 1/4 tsp). Pour two tablespoons of rice mixture..
- Press the mixture lightly on the pan with a spatula until it is flat (don't press it too strong)..
- Cook the pancake for 3-4 minutes on each side until browned..
- Serve while they are warm with ketchup or hot sauce..
Use a fork to mash the rice a little or you can blend it a little with the milk but you want some graininess to give the pancakes their special texture. After the rice has been mashed a little, then add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk in the rice flour until no dry lumps remain. Savory rice pancakes are new to my family and it was love at first bite. My friend Rebecca made these pancakes while we were in Ohio last month and I loved them.