Original Greek Spice Rub. Mix together all the spices to combine. Gusto Spice's =Rubs of The States OR Rubs of the South= Barbecue Spice Gift Set for the BBQ Master. Simply Greek Spices, Rubs and Seasonings add the perfect flavor to your culinary creations.
The spice rub forms a coating on the food. The food can be marinated in the spice rub for some time for the flavors to incorporate into the food or it can be cooked immediately. Bill shares his recipe for Greek Mediterranean Spice Rub which is delicious on pork and chicken or in a greek salad. You can cook Original Greek Spice Rub using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Original Greek Spice Rub
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of & tsp dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2/4 tsp of dried marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of & tsp dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried rosmary.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of & tsp garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tbsp of & tsp salt.
Convert Spice (SPICE) to Russian Ruble (RUB), change the chart range, see candlestick chart, and track Spice all-time value movement. Store in a tightly covered container, such as a mason jar, for up to a year. Season your favorite meats and vegetables with the rub. This spice is made from the seeds of a species of wild sour cherry, and it has a unique fruity taste.
Original Greek Spice Rub instructions
- Mix together to taste add corn starch to give a slight crust to meat.
The Greeks recognized the medicinal value of the saffron back to before the Middle Ages. It's used extensively in Greek cooking, particularly in dry rubs for meats, as well as marinades and dressings. Spice Rub Spice Mixes Healthy Meat Recipes Raw Food Recipes Salt Alternatives Greek Spices Healthy Salt Cooking With Fresh Herbs Oregano Top Poultry Rub Recipes. Great poultry, whether it is chicken or turkey or something else starts with the seasonings. These rubs will make what your grill.