Jello poke cake. Cake With Jello Drizzles Poked Throughout, And Topped With A Smooth Layer Of Whipped Cream! This Light And Cool Jello Poke Cake Recipe Is Always A Crowd Favorite. Strawberry jello poke cake is a really moist and delicious cake recipe that can be made in hardly any time at all.
A poke cake is a cake that you poke holes in after baking, before the holes are filled with glorious fillings such as custards, sweet sauce, fruit compotes, chocolate or Poke cake flavor combinations are pretty much endless, which is another great thing about them. Bake cake according to package directions. Mix jello with boiling water until dissolved. You can cook Jello poke cake using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jello poke cake
- It’s 1 of Boxed cake mix.
- You need 1 of any flavor jello.I use sugar free jello..
- It’s 1 of Topping is whipping cream and sugar free jello pudding.
Jello Poke Cake is a white cake baked normally but is then poked and liquid jello is poured over it. it is then frosted with a pudding cool hwhip combo. It is refridgerated and enjoyed by young and old. This Strawberry Jello Poke Cake is a classic cake I'm sure you've either had or heard of before. Jello Poke Cakes have been around forever because they are so dang delicious.
Jello poke cake step by step
- Bake cake as per the directions on the box.I use a 13 by 9 inch baking dish.
- Cool your cake and poke holes throughout the cake,mix your jello (I use a large box, use only half the water it calls for.) Pour jello over cake. Refrigerate till jello is set (about two hours)..
- Whip one and a half cups whipping cream till stiff mix pudding according to box directionc and stir into stiff whipped cream. When jello is set you ice it with the whipping cream and pudding..
Since Valentine's Day is only a few days away I thought it would be perfect. Bake cake according to package directions. While cake is cooling in its pan, poke holes all over with large fork. Make sure jello penetrates all holes. Patriotic Jello Poke Cupcakes are the classic poke cake recipe in a cupcake form.