You can cook Stout Floats using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stout Floats
- Prepare 1 pints of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 of About 45 ounces stout beer such as Guinness (about 3 large cans).
- It’s 1 of nutmeg for dusting (optional).
Stout Floats step by step
- Fill 4 float glasses or juice glasses with 1/2 cup each (about 2 scoops) ice cream..
- Top slowly with stout. (You may not use all of the stout.).
- Garnish with nutmeg, if desired..
- Serve floats with a spoon..