Pasta Carbonara. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо, соли и свежемолотого чёрного перца. Your pasta water should taste like the ocean. One of the biggest mistakes people make when To make an authentic carbonara sauce, you need eggs and Parmesan.
It's the no-food-in-the-house dinner of our dreams. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. You can have Pasta Carbonara using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta Carbonara
- Prepare 1 pound of peppered bacon (from the butcher), cut into 1/4-inch pieces.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of reserved pasta water, more as needed.
For a quick dinner, whip up Tyler Florence's authentic Spaghetti alla Carbonara recipe, a rich tangle of pasta, pancetta and egg, from Food Network. Pasta carbonara is one of those simple dinners we should all know how to make. Featured in: Pasta Carbonara, An Unlikely Stand In. Add pasta to the water and boil until a bit firmer than al dente.
Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Cook bacon until it has reached desired crispiness..
- Whisk eggs, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, Romano cheese, and ground black pepper in a bowl. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but slightly firm to the bite. Drain, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water..
- Combine 1 cup of reserved pasta water and drained pasta with the bacon; stir to combine..
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the pasta mixture; cook, stirring constantly until the egg mixture forms a thick sauce, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Serve with parsley and enjoy!.
Just before pasta is ready, reheat guanciale in skillet, if needed. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. The dish arrived at its modern form, with its current name.