Crockpot lemon basil chicken. Crock Pot Chicken Recipe with Lemon-Garlic Butter – Easy and delicious crockpot chicken dinner recipe with outstanding flavor! Combine lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic, salt, oil and basil in a blender or food processor. Pour the marinade over the chicken, seal the bag and turn to coat chicken thoroughly.
This quick and easy boneless lemon basil chicken recipe is simple and delicious. Grill, pan grill or broil this tasty marinated chicken. The garlic and lemon flavors stand out, and the basil not only adds flavor, but it adds color to the dish. You can have Crockpot lemon basil chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot lemon basil chicken
- Prepare of Chicken breast boneless skinless.
- You need of vegetable broth.
- You need of baby carrots.
- You need of Potatoes I used about 5 red skin more or less up to u.
- Prepare of Basil.
- You need of Salt pepper.
- You need of thinly sliced lemon.
- It’s of butter.
If you don't have fresh basil, use dried leaf basil. Combine all ingredients, except for the chicken, in a large, resealable plastic bag. Close the bag and use your hands to work the ingredients together. This lemon basil chicken is made with chicken breasts marinaded in lemon juice, fresh basil, honey and garlic for a juicy and flavourful meat.
Crockpot lemon basil chicken instructions
- Yup started frozen no time for tht prep stuff today added butter salt pepper.
- About a hr later flip add basil and half the lemons u plan on using on top of chicken. Add about 1/2 cup of broth here or just enough to cover bottom of pot.
- About 2 hrs later flip add more broth add carrots to top cover again let cook for another 1hr before adding potatoes top w a few more lemons before closing. When u add potatoes add the rest of the broth. All to fully cook the rest of way. Add the remaining lemons here stir n close till done.
I'm not fortune teller, but I'm pretty sure your whole family will love it! This lemon basil chicken is: easy. lemony but not too much. For Sunday dinner or any time, this tender, fragrant chicken is special. —;Marguerite Marshall, Carencro, Louisiana. Lemon Basil Chicken is so quick and easy! It's perfect to toss in pasta, salad, wraps, pitas, etc.