Vegan Pesto and Roasted Vegetables. Place zucchini, squash, red onion, and mini bell peppers on baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper. This Roasted Vegetable Pasta combines chewy, satisfying pasta with the rich, full flavors of roasted veggies.
Pulse once or twice to combine. Add in the coconut oil and pulse a few times, until crumbly. Dig into a bowl of mouthwatering Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Roasted Vegetables! You can cook Vegan Pesto and Roasted Vegetables using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto and Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of Fusilli Pasta.
- It’s 6-8 of Cherry Tomatoes (This is a topping).
- Prepare 1 of Avacado.
- It’s of Mushrooms (As much as you want).
- It’s of Asparagus (As much as you want).
- Prepare of Broccoli (As much as you want).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need Dash of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt.
- Prepare Dash of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Vegan Pesto.
- Prepare 75 g of Cashews (about 3/4 cup).
- You need 60 g of Basil Leaves and Stems (about 2 1/2 cups packed).
- Prepare 5-7 Tbsp of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 25 g of Nutritional Yeast (about 1/4 cup).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This easy recipe features a delicious cilantro pesto recipe that's vegan friendly and has lots of other uses beyond pasta, too. There are so many creative ways to use cilantro, and this Cilantro Sauce is a fave your whole family will love! This Vegan Roasted Vegetable Chickpea Lentil Pasta with Arugula Pesto is "a perfect celebration of early fall: sweet and hearty thanks to the squash, but brightened up with the summery flavor of fresh pesto and the crisp bite of raw arugula." That is how Gena from The Full Helping describes this incredible dish that we Roast the vegetables prior to cooking – wash and cut lenghtwise peppers and eggplant. This vegan pesto pasta recipe with roasted fall vegetables is an easy and comforting weeknight dinner.
Vegan Pesto and Roasted Vegetables instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 (yes, that high for a quick roast) Place all vegetables in a large bowl and coat with olive oil. Add salt and pepper and mix it all up..
- Bring some water to a boil and add in Cashews. Boil for about 15mins. This will soften the cashews so they can blend well..
- Place vegetables on a large baking tray or two. It doesn't need to be spread apart..
- Once oven is preheated. Place tray of vegetables in the oven and cook for 20mins..
- In a food processor add in softened cashews and some of the hot water slowly as you pulse into a creamy texture..
- Add in the rest of the Pesto ingredients and pulse into a gritty texture. Add water to your desired consistency, more for a more saucy pesto. Salt to taste(optional).
- Bring water to a boil and begin cooking pasta when the oven time left for the vegetables is about 7-8 minutes. This way everything can be finished at the same time..
- Once Vegetables are done, your pasta should also be done. Drain pasta and rinse with strainer under cold water..
- Add pesto sauce to cooked pasta and mix. Place vegetables on a plate with pasta. Top with chopped tomatoes and avacado..
Use any seasonal vegetable you like, but this combination of carrots, delicata squash and brussels sprouts is especially tasty for cold weather months! Subscribe for more videos and vegan recipes! The veggies are cooked in the oven which gives them a slight roasted flavour that goes really well with the taste fo the focaccia and the pesto that we are making. While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the pasta according to package directions and make the White Bean Pesto: With the food processor running, drop in the garlic and process until minced. This vegan pesto farro salad with roasted summer vegetables is home to all sorts of garden-fresh goodness.