Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole.
You can cook Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole
- You need 2 cups of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s 1 package of Quorn Meatless Pieces (https://www.quorn.us/products/quorn-meatless-chicken-pieces).
- Prepare 4 slices of Lightlife Smoky Tempeh strips (https://lightlife.com/product/smoky-tempeh-strips/).
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of whole milk.
- You need 2 TBSP of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil Spray.
Vegetarian Chicken and Cauliflower Casserole step by step
- Spray large pan with Olive Oil and add chicken pieces and chopped tempeh.
- Fry on medium high for approximately 20 minutes continuously mixing until all pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a separate pot, add the vegetable stock, cream cheese, milk, half of all the cheeses, nutmeg, salt and pepper, and stir on medium low heat until the mixture is smooth and all the cheese is melted (approximately 10 minutes).
- Place cauliflower in a bowl of hot water for 5 minutes & then drain.
- Transfer cauliflower to casserole dish and add the chicken mixture and then the melted cheese mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, broil for an additional 15 minutes or until the top gets browned..