Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole. Pomegranate seeds add a colorful and sweet twist to traditional guacamole. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips. We enjoyed this twist on our usual guacamole.
You can cook Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole
- It’s 1 of pomegranate.
- It’s 2 each of avocados.
- It’s 1 of tomatoe.
- You need 1/3 of red onion.
- You need 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
- It’s 1 of plantain semi ripe.
- You need 1 packages of Micro greens.
Tapas — Plantain with a pomegranate guacamole step by step
- Cut plantain in about 1/2inch pieces and smash flat bake in the oven at 350 ruffley about 30 min till golden brown.
- While plantains are cooking make the guacamole ..dice the onion tomatoe and get the seeds from the pomegranate..(save some for garnish) smash the avocado till it is smooth and creamy add everything squeeze the lime and mix well.
- Let plantains cool top with the guacamole garnish with seeds and micro greens.