Strawberry Salad. Making Strawberry Spinach Salad for an office potluck? It's so easy, and everyone will love you for it! How to make Strawberry Spinach Salad: First you have to make the dressing.
This easy strawberry salad recipe features a creamy homemade balsamic dressing and sweet ripe Ready for a killer strawberry salad recipe? Strawberries are a natural pairing with the acidity of a. Strawberry Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans, Feta and Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can cook Strawberry Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Salad
- You need 1 pkg of ramen noodles, crushed,flavor packet discarded.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter,melted.
- You need 1 head of romaine lettuce washed and dried.
- It’s 1 (5 ounce) of bag spinach.
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries hulled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
A delicious and easy Strawberry Spinach Salad made with candied pecans, feta and a simple balsamic vinaigrette. If strawberries aren't available, substitute mandarin oranges and dried cranberries. Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing. My family is always happy to see this fruit and.
Strawberry Salad step by step
- In a small bowl,mix the ramen noodles,almonds,sunflower seeds and melted butter. You need to toast the mixture. I toasted mine in a skillet on the stove stirring occasionally until browned, remove and let cool.. You can toast them in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit stirring occasionally until browned about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Tear the lettuce and combine in a large bowl with the spinach,strawberries and cheese. Refrigerate..
- Dressing. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar. Combine the oil,paprika,salt and garlic and then add to the sugar-vinegar mixture. Mix well and refrigerate til ready to serve..
- When ready to serve,sprinkle the crunch topping over salad and toss salad with enough dressing to coat the greens. You will have plenty of leftover dressing..
- To preserve the salad for another meal,keep the strawberries,crunchy topping, and dressing separate and prepare individually as needed.
LOVE this strawberry avocado spinach salad recipe! It's made with an easy poppyseed dressing, and this strawberry spinach salad recipe is always the hit of a party! Strawberry Pretzel Salad is always a hit at parties. The combination of sweet, salty and tart make it irresistible. This layered strawberry pretzel dessert is loved by adults and kids.