Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs. These strawberry cream cheese fat bombs are the perfect example. Fat bombs are a great way to help you reach your macro goals while simultaneously satisfying your sweet cravings. These strawberry cheesecake fat bombs are low-carb and packed with healthy fats and antioxidants.
I love making keto fat bombs and I thought making strawberry flavor would definitely be interesting. These are the perfect snack if you are following a ketogenic diet. They are super simple to make and taste delicious! You can have Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- You need 1 cup of pureed strawberries.
- You need 1 tbsp of Swerve (or sweetener of choice,adjust according to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
I love to make fat bombs for a quick sweet snack. Ingredients for Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs If you enjoy cream cheese, you will LOVE this easy recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs. This simple high-fat, low-carb keto dessert does not taste like coconut and the light strawberry flavor combined with cream cheese will remind you of strawberry cheesecake minus the guilt!. With four simple ingredients, these keto fat bombs are quick and easy to whip up and taste super delicious!
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs step by step
- Blend or mash the strawberries to make a puree. Add the vanilla and sweetener..
- Microwave butter and cream cheese for 30 secs then mix together..
- Add in the puree to the butter and cream cheese mixture. Mix together..
- Pour into a mold then freeze for 3 hours..
Place the cream cheese and butter cut into small. WHAT ARE KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS? Strawberry fat bombs are delicious fat-filled bites perfect for anyone on a low-carb or ketogenic diet. These fat bombs are so very easy with just a few ingredients. If you want to swap out the strawberry with blueberry or raspberry that would be absolutely fine.