Thai Basil Porks.
You can have Thai Basil Porks using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Porks
- You need 150 g of Pork (marinade).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Taocu (soybeans paste).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Thai Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- You need of Potato Starch.
Thai Basil Porks step by step
- Pork meat cut into size and marinade with Soy Sauce, Pepper and 1tsp of corn flour..
- Heat up the wok with 4tbsp vegetables oil and fried some chopped garlic.
- Add in water, Taocu and the pork meat as well. Water cook with the pork is better feeling… meat softens.
- The add in all the sauce to taste and let it boil….
- Lastly add in some potato starch and also add in Thai Basil's….. ready to be served.