Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna. Great recipe for Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna. This recipe was inspired by the one on the back of the Bumble Bee Chipotle Tuna & Olive Oil packets. I wanted to see if I could simplify it by switching out the bell pepper, onions, and tomatoes for salsa.
Dice tuna and place into a medium sized bowl. Add mayo, sriracha and stir until all tuna pieces are evenly coated. Paleo Tuna Casserole Recipe [Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free] Louise Hendon You can cook Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 2 (16 oz) Jars of Salsa (non-fruit).
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of Brown Rice.
- You need 4 Cups of Water.
- You need 4 Teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base.
- You need 10 oz of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil.
- Prepare To Taste of Thyme.
Paleo Cauliflower Rice Sushi Rolls Recipe (Spicy Tuna Rolls) Cauliflower rice sushi (that's sushi with cauliflower rice) is the low carb paleo sushi recipe you have been looking for! Heat a large heavy bottom pan, over medium heat and melt butter. These spicy tuna rolls are made with faux rice. Can you tell what it is?
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna instructions
- In a large frying pan, add the butter and olive oil..
- Set stove top to medium heat to melt the butter..
- Carefully add and stir in the salsa as it may splatter..
- Add and stir in the rice. Set stove top to low..
- Heat the 4 cups of water in the microwave until warm (about 30 seconds)..
- Mix the Better Than Bouillon with the warm water to make a chicken broth..
- Bring the mixture to a boil..
- Add and stir in broth..
- Reduce mixture to medium heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally..
- Add and stir in the Tuna and Tyme..
- Reduce mixture to low heat, and let simmer for 90 minutes covered. Add water as needed..
- Turn off stove top and serve while hot..
It's cauliflower rice, but you would hardly know it, because this "rice" is so similar to sticky rice in texture. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. This is a short guide on the nutritional value of canned tuna with delicious sugar-free and gluten-free recipes to fit your paleo, keto or low-carb diet. Canned tuna is an affordable and versatile source of protein for a healthy, wholesome meal plan. I wanted to see if I could simplify it by switching out the bell pepper, onions, and tomatoes for salsa.