Sweet & Sour Fish. Hide content and notifications from this user. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist.
You can cook Sweet & Sour Fish using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet & Sour Fish
- Prepare 2 piece of meaty fish.
- You need 4 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1 piece of onions, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 medium of ginger, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 medium of green bell pepper, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 medium of red bell pepper, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of spring onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of vinegar.
- It’s of salt, pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Sweet & Sour Fish instructions
- Salt a little on the fish and set a side.
- Heat the pan with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, and fry the fish until golden brown, and set aside.
- In another pan, heat it with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Sautee garlic, onions, ginger on the pan then add the tomato paste, vinegar, sugar and water. Let it simmer.
- Then add the fish and let it simmer till the sauce is thick. Add the bell peppers. Put salt and pepper to taste. And sprinkle onions on top. Serve while hot.:).