Grilled Chicken Wings. Make wings: In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zest, salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and cayenne. Pat chicken wings dry and place in a large bowl. The curry flavored sauces used to season these chicken wings gets split in half and used as a marinade at the beginning and a sauce to coat the wings once they are grilled.
This might be the easiest grilled chicken wings recipe you'll find. We're going to smother these wings in a wonderful wet rub and grill them to perfection. They're so tasty you won't need a dipping sauce. You can have Grilled Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wings
- Prepare 12 pcs of Middle Chicken Wings.
- Prepare 6 pcs. of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Sauce Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Kaffir Lime Leaves for decoration.
This grilled chicken wings recipe is Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb and radically awesome. EAT THIS GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE TODAY. Grilled chicken wings tend to flare up quite a bit on the grill, so keep an eye on them. We also like to cut off the actual tips of the wings, you know, the part.
Grilled Chicken Wings step by step
- Pound pepper and garlic. Take it out into bowl..
- Add seasoning : white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar, black soy sauce and sesame oil, mix well..
- Put middle chicken wings into marinated garlic and pepper. Combine well. Set aside and put in fridge about 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken on charcoal oven at middle heat about 20 minutes or until it cook. Skin would be brown and dry..
- Served on plate and decorate with kaffir lime leaf..
- Tip : Taste is salty, sweet, garlic and pepper flavored. Good to eat it as snack or eat it with steamed sticky rice. You also can dip in Sweet Chili Sauce..
To grill chicken wings, start by brushing your grill grates with oil so the wings don't stick. Once the grill is preheated, place the wings directly on the grates so they're spread out evenly. Cut the chicken wings into three pieces and discard tips. Mix remaining ingredients into a bowl. Place pieces on the grill and brush with remaining mixture.