Brad's cranberry sweet n sour pork. This fresh take on a beloved Asian-style dish is sure to cause a stir at the dinner table. Cranberry Sweet-and-Sour Pork Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Sweet & sour pork with cranberries.
In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients with the pork. Sweet and Sour Pork Loin With Pineapple. Put this pork loin recipe in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a tasty dish that combines tangy barbecue sauce with sweet, tender pineapple. You can have Brad's cranberry sweet n sour pork using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's cranberry sweet n sour pork
- It’s 4 of servings of prepared white rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green onions. for garnish.
- You need of meat.
- It’s 2 lb of pork sirloin roast.
- You need 1 tsp of each; garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each; ground cinnamon, ground ginger.
- Prepare 8 oz of beer.
- It’s of sauteed veggies.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s of sauce.
- You need 1 can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 of bottle kikkomans© sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of light beer.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of each; ground cinnamon, ground ginger.
Sweet and sour is a generic term that encompasses many styles of sauce, cuisine and cooking methods. It is commonly used in Asia and has been used in England since the Middle Ages. Sweet and sour remains popular in Europe and the Americas. The authentic sweet and sour pork is quite difficult to replicate at home.
Brad's cranberry sweet n sour pork instructions
- Mix all meat seasonings and rub on meat..
- Place in a covered crock. Add beer. Cover and roast in oven at 275°F for 3-4 hours.
- 30 Minutes before meat is done melt butter in a lg frying pan.
- Julianne onions and pepper. Add onions to pan. Saute on med heat for two minutes. When onions start to sweat, add peppers. Saute for 5-7 more minutes. Add garlic and continue for 3-4 more minutes. Remove from heat when carmelized..
- Meanwhile, add all sauce ingredients to a sauce pot. Cook over medium low until all ingredients are warm and sauce is smooth..
- When all is done, plate rice then top with veggies. Place pork on top of veggies, drizzle with sauce, garnish with green onion and serve.
The ribs are lightly marinated and coated with cornstarch, then deep fried quickly to get a crispy surface without cooking through. In a dutch oven or large skillet, brown. Combines soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, dry mustard, garlic, as well as a few other simple ingredients to make a delicious sauce for sweet and sour cut ribs. All Reviews for Mom's 'Sweet 'n' Sours' Pork Ribs. Making sweet and sour sauce is easier than you think.