Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. We have the easiest Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Recipe packed with chicken, cheese and sour cream sauce. These are the best Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. Roll enchiladas and place seam-side Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and green chilies.
These rich and cheesy sour cream chicken enchiladas, which start with a rotisserie chicken to cut down on prep, are comfort food at its finest. They're filled with tender pulled chicken, rich sour cream, smoky cumin, green chiles, and gooey Jack cheese. These Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas are a family favorite – filled with a creamy chicken and corn filling, and topped with salsa and cheese. You can have Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Prepare 10 of flour tortillas.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Bell pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of diced green chilis.
- You need 3 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded queso cheese.
My daughter has the best cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe I've ever tried. Sour Cream Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas Recipes. Cream Cheese Chicken EnchiladasAmerican Times Food. Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Made with Chicken, Sour Cream, Cream Cheese And More Stuffed Into A Soft Flour Tortilla.
Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Sauté onion, peppers, and half of the green chilis until soft..
- Add chicken and mix well. Set aside..
- Melt butter. Add flour and stir well..
- Whisk in chicken broth. Cook until thickened..
- Mix in sour cream and spices..
- Stir in half a can green chilis and 2 cups of cheese. Mix well. Simmer for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted well. Set aside..
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture and some cheese.(divide two cups between ten tortillas) Roll tight and place seam side down in large dish..
- Pour. Cheesy mixture over top of rolled tortillas . Sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake at 375° for 20 min or until bubbly..
These Are The Creamiest Chicken Enchiladas You Will Ever Find! Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas are a favorite of mine. This Tex Mex classic is an easy dish to put together for a weeknight meal. I don't know about you, but I am always looking for a new way to prepare your basic chicken breast. I think that chicken breasts are.