Brad's chile lime grilled salmon. Add salmon to a large Ziploc bag or baking dish and pour over marinade. When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Mix chile paste, ketchup and brown sugar.
When grill is heated, place salmon, skin side down, on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill over medium coals; cover grill. This grilled salmon recipe is not only easy to prepare but delicious as well. Remember to squeeze fresh lime juice onto the fillet as it comes off the grill to enhance its flavors even more. You can have Brad's chile lime grilled salmon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chile lime grilled salmon
- Prepare 3 lbs of king salmon filet.
- You need of garlic powder.
- You need of ground ginger.
- You need of white pepper.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of garlic chile paste.
- Prepare 3 tbs of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lime, sliced.
This grilled salmon is cooked indirectly so that it slow poaches, keeping it from drying out. Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce Thinking to have a different lunch for myself. Since I have too much stock of frozen salmon, I am thinking to have a grills salmon and of course salad for my lunch. Trader Joes Chili Lime Seasoning is one of the most flexible jars of seasoning that I have in my pantry.
Brad's chile lime grilled salmon instructions
- Lay salmon on a large sheet of foil..
- Sprinkle liberally with seasonings..
- Mix chile paste, ketchup and brown sugar. Spread on salmon..
- Cover in lime slices..
- Wrap tightly in foil..
- Grill on low heat until fish is flaky. Serve and enjoy..
Baked Salmon When ready to grill, heat grill to high. Baste with reserved marinade and garnish with spring onions. In this easy, healthy recipe for grilled salmon, the fillets marinate quickly with chili powder, garlic, lime, and olive oil. After grilling, the salmon is served with a sauce of Mexican crema or sour cream, lime, cilantro, and green onions. Serve alongside rice pilaf or sautéed zucchini for an easy, healthy dinner.