Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap). Sweet Savory Soy With Fried Eggs Telur Masak Kicap This is a very simple dish that goes very well with a plate of rice. The sauce soak into the fried eggs.
Sweet Soy Sauce Recipes on Yummly Soy Sauce And Togarashi Chicken Biryani With Smoked Basmati Rice, Japanese Kushi Dango With Sweet Shoyu Japanese Kushi Dango with Sweet Shoyu Sauce! Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating in Indonesia, which has a darker color, a viscous syrupy consistency and a molasses-like flavor due to the generous addition of palm sugar. You can cook Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap)
- You need 5 tbsp of vegetable oil to saute.
- Prepare 1 large of yellow onion (sliced).
- It’s 3 clove of garlic (sliced).
- Prepare 4 slice of ginger.
- It’s 6 of eggs (fried individually).
- You need 2 slice of chili.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 8 dash of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of thai chili sauce.
Kecap manis is widely used with satay. Ayam masak kicap or chicken cooked in soy sauce recipe uses soy sauce, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, and chili paste for a deliciously sweet Ayam Masak Kicap Pedas or the Spicy Soy Sauce Chicken ready to be served with steam rice. Looks can be deceiving and this dish actually taste great! This soy sauce chicken dish is often enjoyed with white rice and other side dishes.
Sweet sour soy sauce egg (telur masak kicap) instructions
- Fry your eggs seperately and set aside..
- Saute your sliced onions, garlic, ginger,chilis till slightly soft about 2 min on large flame..
- Pour all sauces in. Stir well till slightly bubbles. Done!.
- Pour the sauce on fried egg. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!.
Ayam masak kicap madu literally translates to chicken cooked in honey Sweet and spicy soy sauce chicken is not as plain as it sounds or appears to be. It has a combination of flavours to it. The gravy itself is enough to. This soy sauce eggs recipe is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. All opinions expressed are my own.