Sweet and sour bean curd. 材料： 豆腐 青灯笼椒 红灯笼椒 蒜米 番茄酱 辣椒酱 糖 盐 酸梅酱 Ingredients： bean curd green bell pepper red bell pepper garlic ketchup chili sauce sugar salt plum sauce *(可以加黄梨下去，更美味）. Cornstarch, stock, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, soy sauce, tamari, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, vegetable oil, garlic cloves, ginger root, carrots, sweet red bell peppers, green bell peppers, scallions, spring or green onions, tofu. This lovely sweet and sour crispy tofu with veggies is paying all the work off.
Bean threads or dried bean curd sticks are made from cooking soybean milk until a film forms on the top. The white fermented bean curd has a more delicate flavor and is most often eaten with rice congee in It's very soft and is usually in a clear sweet syrup. You can buy it from street vendors. You can cook Sweet and sour bean curd using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour bean curd
- Prepare of Main.
- You need 2 piece of bean curd, medium size, cut into bite size.
- Prepare 1 piece of red capsicum, remove seeds, cut into bite size.
- Prepare 1 piece of yellow capsicum, remove seeds, cut into bite size.
- Prepare of Other.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of water.
- It’s 5 tbsp of banana sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of cooking oil.
Lightly fried bean curd, topped with pineapple, onions, tomatoes and green peppers in sweet and sour sauce. Black Pepper Sauce V Sweet and Sour Bean Curd V. Mixed Vegetables V Boiled Rice V. *Mixed Hors D'ouvres *Crispy Aromatic Duck Beef Cantonese Sauce Sweet and Sour King Prawns Crispy Mongolian Lamb Chicken with Mushrooms Pork in Black Bean Sauce. Sweet and sour chicken is probably THE most popular Chinese dish.
Sweet and sour bean curd instructions
- Cut bean curd into bite size. Place onto kitchen paper towel to soak excess moisture to make frying safer..
- Cut the top and bottom of capsicum, remove seeds, cut into 6 slices, further cut into half to make square shape. Advisable to wear glove when handling capsicum for those with sensitive skin..
- Heat cooking oil in medium heat. Fry bean curd till evenly browned..
- Remove excess oil from frying pan, leaving about 3 tablespoons in it. Add in capsicum. Stir fry for about 1 minutes. Try not to overcook, so that capsicum will remain crunchy..
- Turn to low heat. Add in water and then banana sauce. Stir fry till sauce thickened..
- Ready to be served with rice..
Restaurant-style crispy juicy sweet and sour chicken without deep frying or a wok! Sweet and Sour Fish. placeholder text. Thai Style Fish Fillet. placeholder text. Plum Sauce Thin Bean Curd Roll. A plant-based version of this classic Chinese food that is much better and healthier than take out!