Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle.
You can have Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 2 tsp of splenda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar free vanilla or caramel syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of liquid egg product or 4 large eggs.
Low Carb Cream Cheese waffle instructions
- Preheat waffle iron..
- Mix all waffle ingredients with a mixer until thoroughly blended..
- When waffle iron shows ready add butter to waffle iron or spray with nonstick spray..
- Add 1/4 cup of batter to waffle iron and cook until golden brown..
- Serve with butter and sugar free syrup. This batter can also be used to make pancakes..