Pulled beef tacos. This Mexican Shredded Beef has incredible depth of flavour! The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it. Fantastic for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas, piled high on Mexican Red Rice or stuffed in rolls to make sliders!
A cup of coffee, tomatoes, and chili seasoning bring their flavors to slow-cooked Mexican-inspired beef. Serve the meat shredded in warm tortillas with your favorite toppings. Generously season both sides of the beef with salt and pepper. You can have Pulled beef tacos using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled beef tacos
- Prepare 1 C of Left over beef chuck.
- You need of Taco seasoning.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Toppings for tacos.
- You need of Cheese.
- You need of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomatoe.
- It’s of Avocado.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Jalepeno peppers.
- You need of Taco sauce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Any other toppings.
Add garlic, tomato paste, and the spices to the pot. Then, add the water so it comes up about three-quarters of the way up the side of the beef. Whisk together the chili powder, cumin, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Rub the spice mix into the beef, covering each side evenly.
Pulled beef tacos step by step
- Shred the beef and on medium heat add a few teaspoon of tomato sauce and add a tablespoon taco seasoning..
- Mix really well add water to water the sauce down. I eye balled the seasonings and sauce. Once warmed through put on top of warm tortillas and add your toppings. Enjoy..
These slow cooker shredded beef tacos are summer slow cooking at its best! Pair it with your favorite toppings for a hands-free, fun, family and friends meal! How about some summer slow cooking? We want something easy and hassle free but good enough to feed a crowd or a family for a couple of days. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over beef roast.